***SOLD***Wild Cherry Cooking Set #2

 


Price $50 with free shipping in the continental US.
I ship using USPS Ground, which is the least expensive option that included a tracking number.  If you prefer Priority Mail or another shipping option, international shipping or would like to combine shipping on multiple items to save a little money, please email me at judson@judsoncarroll.com




This set is a different shape than the Cherry cooking spoons I offered on Monday.  While I like traditional, round bowel cooking spoons in the kitchen, and use them a lot while cooking, sometimes a different shape is needed depending on the pot or pan you are using. 


This is a matched set, carved from the same piece of wood. Wild cherry has such a beautiful grain and color and the coop of these really brings that out.  While these will look great as a display in any home, they are really designed to be used in the kitchen.


These spoons come from the same cherry tree that I described on Monday.  It came from a tree that grew in my yard and fell in a winter storm.  


I think whoever buys this these will enjoy using them.  They are sealed with Walnut Oil.  As always, my woodwork is sustainably sourced from trees that are storm damaged or that must be thinned. Each piece is entirely hand made in the ancient greenwood tradition. I use only a hand saw, a small axe and knives. Each piece comes with a handwritten, numbered and signed document. These are heirloom quality spoons that, if properly cared for, will last for generations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*** SOLD*** Serving Spoon #1

***SOLD**** Toddler and Mother Spoon set #1

Eating Spoon #1