A Pair of Pocket Spoons - Fall Special!

 



Price $30 with free shipping in the continental US.
I ship using USPS Ground, which is the least expensive option that included a tracking number.  If you prefer Priority Mail or another shipping option, international shipping or would like to combine shipping on multiple items to save a little money, please email me at judson@judsoncarroll.com



I wanted to do something special for Fall, because it is my favorite season.  I do a lot of cooking this time of year, so pocket spoons seemed perfect because they are easily carried in a shirt pocket for convenience in the kitchen.


These were carved from the same piece of Holly, so I think of them as a "his and hers" set, but of course you could keep them both for yourself, give them to your kids as a gift, etc.  I usually charge $25 per (with $5+ covering shipping), but to celebrate the season, I am offering both spoons for $30 (including shipping).


You will notice that the spoons are not identically carved, although the color pattern on the wood is matching.... well, what would be the fun in that?!  I think one has more feminine lines and the other more masculine, but that is just my opinion.  Holly is very strong and a bit flexible, with a very fine grain.  I think that is perfect for small spoons like these because I can make them are light, with thin bowls.  They are sealed with Walnut Oil. 


As always, my woodwork is sustainably sourced from trees that are storm damaged or that must be thinned. Each piece is entirely hand made in the ancient greenwood tradition. I use only a hand saw, a small axe and knives. Each piece comes with a handwritten, numbered and signed document. These are heirloom quality spoons that, if properly cared for, will last for generations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*** SOLD*** Serving Spoon #1

***SOLD**** Toddler and Mother Spoon set #1

Eating Spoon #1