Cooking Spoon #4

 



Price $30 with free shipping in the continental US.
I ship using USPS Ground, which is the least expensive option that included a tracking number.  If you prefer Priority Mail or another shipping option, international shipping or would like to combine shipping on multiple items to save a little money, please email me at judson@judsoncarroll.com



This is a new design I came up with, that I really like.  The wood is paper birch, and has a nice, straight grain.  I was able to follow the grain to make a very attractive shape.


It is a nice, large cooking spoon, sturdy and functional.  The wood has some very attractive grain patterns which allowed for straight carving lines and gentle curves.



I think whoever buys this one will enjoy using it.  It is sealed with Walnut Oil.  As always, my woodwork is sustainably sourced from trees that are storm damaged or that must be thinned. Each piece is entirely hand made in the ancient greenwood tradition. I use only a hand saw, a small axe and knives. Each piece comes with a handwritten, numbered and signed document. These are heirloom quality spoons that, if properly cared for, will last for generations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*** SOLD*** Serving Spoon #1

***SOLD**** Toddler and Mother Spoon set #1

Eating Spoon #1